Ten Needed Soft Skills Workshop
- 0/10 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop. With our Ten Soft Skills You Need workshop your employees will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, your employees will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
What attendees will learn
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
The recommended audience for the course is all employees, supervisors and managers.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- What Are Soft Skills
- Time Management
- Attitude and Work Ethic
- Self-Confidence (Owning It)
- Ability to Learn
- Wrapping Up