Team Building for Managers Workshop
- 0/10 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Team building is an important part of the work experience. It is not only applicable to your work life, but also transfers over to your personal and social life. When working with a team, it is important to fully engage yourself. One should take the time and proper steps, to become the best team member they can be.
With our Team Building For Managers workshop, your managers will learn how important team building is and how beneficial it can be to them and to your organization. Through this workshop, your managers will gain a new perspective on leadership, teamwork, and how to become a valuable leader to any team they are placed with. Follow the information in this workshop can help create a positive atmosphere within your company with the use of teams.
What attendees will learn
- Discuss the benefits of team work
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organization can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organization
The recommended audience for the course is any supervisor, or manager tasked with the responsibility of leading and developing employee teams.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- What Are the Benefits of Team Building
- Types of Team Building Activities
- More Team Building Games
- Development Activities
- More Team Building Activities
- Social Gatherings
- Common Mistakes When Team Building
- Formatting a Team Building Plan
- Evaluating Your Plan and Team
- Wrapping Up