High Performance Teams (Remote) Workshop
- 0/10 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
High Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) are organizations, teams or groups working in a virtual environment that are focused on achieving the same goals. Bringing team members together through a virtual environment can be a challenge task. This workshop identifies these challenges and helps your leaders push their teams through to success.
With our High Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) workshop, your leaders will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of high performance skills, while working remotely. By knowing and managing the way people interact in a remote environment, you will be setting up your high performance teams to accomplish any task.
What attendees will learn
- Define high performance teams.
- Define remote workforce.
- Understand the characteristics of a high performance team.
- Understand how to create teamwork.
- Understand the importance of communication.
- Understand how to train your high performance team of remote employees.
- Learn how to manage a high performance team.
- Learn the techniques of an effective team meeting.
The recommended audience for the course is any supervisor or manager that leads a remote workforce and is desiring to increase the performance of the team, and be more effective as a leader.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- Remote Workforce
- High Performance Teams
- Characteristics of High Performance Teams
- How to Create Teamwork
- Types of Communication
- Training Your Team
- Managing the Team
- Effective Team Meeting How-to
- Keeping Happy & Motivated High Performance Teams
- Don’ts with High Performance Teams
- Wrapping Up