Critical Thinking Workshop
- 0/10 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
We live in a knowledge based society, and the more critical you think the better your knowledge will be. Critical Thinking provides you with the skills to analyze and evaluate information so that you are able to obtain the greatest amount of knowledge from it. It provides the best chance of making the correct decision, and minimizes damages if a mistake does occur.
Critical Thinking will lead to being a more rational and disciplined thinker. It will reduce your prejudice and bias which will provide you a better understanding of your environment. This workshop will provide you the skills to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information. It will lead you to be more productive in your career, and provide a great skill in your everyday life.
What attendees will learn
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem solving abilities
The recommended audience for the course is any employee, supervisor, or manager tasked with the responsibility of participating on a team, or developing answers to company challenges.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- Components of Critical Thinking
- Non-Linear Thinking
- Logical Thinking
- Critical Thinkers
- Critical Thinking
- Evaluate the Information
- Benefits of Critical Thinking
- Changing Your Perspective
- Problem Solving
- Putting it All Together
- Wrapping Up