Workplace Violence Workshop
- 0/7 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Workplace harassment is illegal and destructive to any organization. It is important to treat everyone in the workplace with respect and dignity. Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing. Left unchecked, harassment can escalate into violence. Workplace harassment training is essential to the welfare of all businesses and their employees.
In order to prevent Workplace Violence, it is essential that managers and employees are able to identify individuals who could become violent and understand how to diffuse dangerous situations. This workshop will help participants to identify and address violence in the workplace, as well as giving them the tools to develop their own Workplace Harassment Policy.
Attendees will learn to –
- Define workplace harassment.
- Understand bullies and how to avoid hiring them.
- Create a risk assessment and understand how to handle violence.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Develop relevant policies and procedures.
- Learn how to investigate complaints.
The recommended audience for the course is all employees, supervisors and managers that are part of your company’s workforce.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- What Is Workplace Harassment
- Identifying the Bully
- How to Handle Workplace Violence
- Risk Assessment – Level I
- Risk Assessment – Level II
- Being the Victim
- Checklist for Employers
- Interview Process
- Investigation Process
- Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy
- Wrapping Up