Workplace Harassment Workshop
- 0/7 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex, and disability. Experiencing uncomfortable situations in the workplace may be more than an offense against an individual. It can be a crime committed against the law, which is why this topic has become a very important for every organization.
The Workplace Harassment workshop will help give participants the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace. Through this workshop your participants will recognize that it is necessary for everyone to help create programs that teach employees to identify harassment and exercise anti-harassment policies.
Attendees will learn to –
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
The recommended audience for the course is all employees, supervisors and managers that are part of your company’s workforce.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- The Background
- Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy
- Policies in the Workplace
- Proper Procedures in the Workplace
- False Allegations
- Other Options
- Sexual Harassment
- Conflict Resolution
- The Aftermath
- Wrapping Up