Supervising Others Workshop
- 0/10 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it.
The Supervising Others workshop will help supervisors become more efficient and proficient, with information on delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline.
What attendees will learn
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Manage your time more efficiently
- Help your team resolve conflicts
- Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
- Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on the right path
The recommended audience for the course is any employee desiring to move into supervision, new supervisors, and supervisor wanting the increase their leadership skillset.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- Setting Expectations
- Setting Goals
- Assigning Work
- Degrees of Delegation
- Implementation Delegation
- Providing Feedback
- Managing Your Time
- Resolving Conflict
- Tips for Special Situations
- Survival Guide for New Supervisors
- Wrapping Up