Office Health and Safety Workshop
- 0/7 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Productivity of a company begins with the health of its employees. While it is not always possible to eliminate sickness, with the proper tools, reducing the illness and its effects can be within your reach. With this course, you will obtain what it takes to keep yourself and co-workers healthy.
The Office Health and Safety workshop will look at different types of illnesses and how you and you’re your co-workers can minimize exposure and reduce the spread of common illnesses in the workplace.
What attendees will learn
- Identify common illnesses
- Understand how they spread
- Recognize symptoms
- Apply treatment and prevention techniques
- Establish an Emergency Response Plan
The recommended audience for the course is any employee, supervisor, or manager tasked with the responsibility of representing your business and having contact with customers, internal and external.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- Common Winter Illnesses – Level I
- Common Winter Illnesses – Level II
- Cold / Cold Sores
- Sore Throat / Strep Throat
- Norovirus / Viral Gastroenteritis
- Keeping Your Office Clean
- Stay / Go Home
- Emergency Response Plan
- Wrapping Up