High Performance Teams (Non-Remote) Workshop
- 0/10 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
High Performance Teams (Non-Remote Workforce) are organizations, teams or groups working inside an office environment that are focused on achieving the same goals.
With our High Performance Teams (Non-Remote Workforce) workshop, your leaders will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of high performance skills while working in an office locale. By knowing and managing the way people interact in an office setting, you will be positioning your high performance teams for great success!
What attendees will learn
- Understand the benefits of high performance teams
- Address challenges
- Conduct effective meetings
- Be able to see the big picture
- Work collaboratively
- Adequately praise team members
The recommended audience for the course is any supervisor or manager that leads in-house teams and is desiring to increase the performance of the team, and be more effective as a leader.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- The Benefits of High Performance Teams
- Challenges of High Performance Teams
- How to Build/Lead High Performance Teams
- Characteristics of High Performance Teams
- Roles of an Effective Team Leader
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Leading High Performance Teams (II)
- Ideas for Motivating High Performance Teams
- Steps to Retaining High Performers
- Augmenting Team Performance
- Wrapping Up