Developing New Managers Workshop
- 0/10 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Management must be effective for the success of any business. Unfortunately, it is all too easy to overlook the training and development of new managers. When you provide your managers and employees with the skills and tools they need, you will greatly boost morale and strengthen your organization.
With our Developing New Managers workshop, your employees will understand the value of investing in employees and developing management. By focusing on development opportunities, your employees will establish a culture that retains top talent and improves succession planning.
What attendees will learn
- Discuss strategies for developing new managers
- Understand the importance of defining a clear management track
- Determine core roles and competencies for managers
- Understand the importance of continuous development for managers
- Apply the principles of manager development to your own organization
The recommended audience for the course is any employee pursuing the opportunity to move into management, any new manager, or managers looking to increase their current skillsets.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- Managers are Made, Not Born
- Create a Management Track
- Define and Build Competencies
- Managers Learn by Being Managed Well
- Provide Tools
- Provide Support
- Identify Strong Candidates Early
- Clearly Define the Management Track
- Empower New Managers
- Provide Growth Opportunities
- Wrapping Up