Customer Service Workshop
- 0/7 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products or services. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service workshop will look at different types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your employees will develop a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, techniques for dealing with difficult customers, and methods for generating return business.
Attendees will learn to –
- What customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identifying customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
The recommended audience for this course is any employee, supervisor, or manager tasked with the responsibility of representing your business and having contact with internal or external customers.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- Who We Are and What We Do
- Establishing Tour Attitude
- Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Generating Return Business
- In-Person Customer Service
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- Understanding When to Escalate
- 10 Things You Can Do to WOW Customers
- Wrapping Up