Conflict Resolution Workshop
- 0/7 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Wherever two or more people come together, there is bound to be conflict. This course will give participants a seven-step conflict resolution process that they can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size. Your participants will also be provided a set of skills in solution building and finding common ground.
In the Conflict Resolution workshop, participants will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is important for every organization no matter what the size. If it is left unchecked or not resolved it can lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even lawsuits.
Attendees will learn to –
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
The recommended audience for the course is all employees, supervisors and managers that are part of your company’s workforce.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution Styles with the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Creating an Effective Atmosphere
- Creating a Mutual Understanding
- Focusing on Individual and Shared Needs
- Getting to the Root Cause
- Generating Options
- Building a Solution
- The Short Version of the Process
- Additional Tools
- Wrapping Up