Communication Strategies Workshop
- 0/7 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
The Communication Strategies workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
Attendees will learn to –
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use “I” message
The recommended audience for the course is all employees, supervisors and managers that are part of your company’s workforce.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- The Big Picture
- Understanding Communication Barriers
- Paraverbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Speaking Like a S.T.A.R.
- Listening Skills
- Asking Good Questions
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Mastering the Art of Conversation
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Wrapping Up