Change Management Workshop
- 0/7 Students
- Soft Skills
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and your participants will gain some valuable skills through this workshop.
The Change Management workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
Attendees will learn to –
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Use needed components to develop a change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits
- Describe the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts
- Describe the importance of resiliency and flexibility in the context of change.
The recommended audience for the course is all employees, supervisors and managers that are part of your company’s workforce.
This course consists of a 1 day training session divided into 12 modules, with multiple in-session evaluations to measure the learners understanding of course material.
- Getting Started
- Preparing for Change
- Identifying the WIFM
- Understanding Change
- Leading and Managing the Change
- Gaining Support
- Making it All Worthwhile
- Using Appreciative Inquiry
- Bringing People to Your Side
- Building Resiliency
- Building Flexibility
- Wrapping Up